Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love my toys

Sometimes I sit at home and look over my tools, letting my imagination run wild. And then just when I think I've used them every possible way, another idea jumps into my head. Sometimes the idea comes in the middle of the night, and then I have to get up and write it down before I forget. I have a special penchant for my scalpels, my little control devices, used to terrify someone while they are looking at me completely bewildered, and I can small incisions, as many as I want, because none are really life threatening. There is nothing better than the sense of control or power I have over someone when my razor sharp blades are slicing through flesh like butter. That's the part I love, the part I'm addicted to, and the part that I need again and again.



Ralph was a little while ago now and I'm already looking forward to the next one. It's been on my mind for a couple days, I'm getting restless. I think I have my next one picked out already, my heart's been set on him for awhile. But I have to wait until the time is right. Patience is a virtue:)

No comments:

Post a Comment